One of the ways we support teachers is by offering workshops for faculties. The content of the workshop can be tailored to fit the needs of each individual group.
The workshop provides an introduction to Steiner’s work in Curative Education, focusing on how teachers working with larger groups of children can better understand the children in their care and bring some of the tools of the Curative Educator into the “big class” setting.
A workshop can be a day’s in-service or it might be a more extensive monthly course working more in depth with the school’s faculty. Our goal is to bring new insights in a tangible and practical way.
RECENT SCHOOLS SERVED:
- INTRODUCTION TO CURATIVE EDUCATION — AUSTIN, TX
- YEAR-LONG STUDY WITH LOWER SCHOOL FACULTY — SUMMERFIELD WALDORF SCHOOL & FARM
- FACULTY IN-SERVICE — SEBASTOPOL CHARTER SCHOOL, CA
- WALDORF SCHOOL OF MENDOCINO COUNTY, CA
- MARIN WALDORF KINDERGARTEN FACULTY, CA
- PARENT EDUCATION EVENING LECTURE — MOUNTAIN SCHOOL, CORTE MADERA, CA
- FACULTY INSERVICE –– WOODLAND STAR CHARTER SCHOOL, SONOMA, CA
- FACULTY INSERVICE –– RIVER OAK CHARTER SCHOOL, UKIAH, CA
- FACULTY MENTORING –– WOODLAND STAR CHARTER SCHOOL, SONOMA, CA
- FACULTY MENTORING –– SEBASTOPOL INDEPENDENT CHARTER SCHOOL, SEBASTOPOL, CA
- FACULTY MENTORING –– RIVER OAK CHARTER SCHOOL, UKIAH, CA
- YEAR-LONG STUDY W/ FACULTY, WOODLAND STAR CHARTER SCHOOL, SONOMA, CA
We are available to come to any school, teacher training institution, or parent group.
Please contact Robyn Brown at 707/544-1700 to discuss your specific needs.